Frequently Asked Questions
- a) Be 25 years or older with a valid driver’s License
- b) Have Full coverage insurance
- c) Possess a major credit card
Yes! Valid driver’s Licenses issued in your state or country are acceptable as well as international.
Yes you need full coverage.
Yes, We provide free pick up and drop off services, as well as delivery to our clients, free of charge. We can pick up and drop off at the Sarasota and Tampa airport for a small convergence fee.
You can pay cash or use credit card.
Caution: You can only use another persons credit card, if the card holder and his/her id are present. The actual card holder signature must be given for the rental paper.
Yes a deposit is required for security purposes. The amount of the requested deposit will be returned to you.
The deposit is based on the type of vehicle and rental period, usually from $250.00-500.00 for cash/credit card deposits.
We also rent snorkel gear, beach chairs and ice coolers, GPS, bikes and Go Pros with additional fees. Baby seats are free to borrow.
Call JOSHUA (941)264-6864 If no answer Call-Taylor (941)565-8712
We rent newer Jeeps and don’t expect a break down. But Life happens. If we don’t answer then call ——- Towing at 305-296-3832. Have the disabled vehicle towed to our lot at ———–. Have the key dropped through the slot in the door on the east side of our building. We will resolve all issues in the morning.
- a) We will pick you up for free at your hotel or other accommodation.Or Drop the Jeep off to you.
- b) We can pick you up at the Sarasota Airport in our Jeep and bring you to your hotel, or vacation rental. An airport concession fee will be added to your rental agreement.
- c) Finally, we have established the VIP EXPRESS drop and return for a small $50 fee. We will pester you for all the information we need to complete the rental agreement. We bring the Jeep to you and get you topless as fast as we can, On return we arrange for you to drop the Jeep at your hotel, vacation home, the airport, or other paid parking.
Yes. Reservations are always best, especially for length of stay rentals during high season. Anna Maria Island and Siesta key are known to run out of rental cars during peak times. Reservations can be made online or by calling in to our office.
You may pay with cash upon return of your Jeep. We do however require deposits to taken from the debit or credit card of the primary renter upon check-out.
All of our rental vehicles have automatic transmission.
Visit our maps page for some adventurous ideas, or just ask one of us and we can point you in the right direction.
Those aren’t our taxes, they are the government’s taxes.
There is a 7.5% sales tax and a $2.00/day solid waste fee associated to every rental contract.
Currently our 4 Door Jeeps seat 5 comfortably
We offer weekly rates for all of our vehicles. Rates are subject to change so please reference our online reservation system at IslandJeepExcursions.com for up to date pricing.
We are open Monday through Saturday 8am -5pm and Sunday 12pm – 3pm. After hours drop off is available for your convenience.
If you are arriving after our regular business hours and need us to greet you at the airport, please call or email. Usually we can work this out. We live close to the office, which is close to the airport
ANNA MARIA ISLAND JEEP
WHY RENT A JEEP?